Make a scene inspired by ‘The Last of Us’
In this course I will be showing you a professional workflow for creating a level from a blank scene through to completion that is inspired by the video game: “The Last of Us”.
We will be using free props and models collected from various places online and I will be showing you how you can modify them in Substance Painter to make props fit within an environment that meets your vision.
We will be covering the following:
- Terrain sculpting
- Painting terrain textures
- Arranging flowers, grass, ivy, rocks and trees
- Level layout of an abandoned house
- Re-texturing assets in Substance Painter
- Creating decals in Substance Painter
- Lighting and baking lightmaps in Unity
- Using post processing volumes
- Adding environmental sounds
- Recording video within Unity for your portfolios
By the end of this course you will have developed the skills needed to build your own levels for your own games.
I look forward to seeing you in the course
Music by Jason Shaw: from freemusicarchive