In this course I am going to be showing you how to use Unity Pro builder to create a modular warehouse building.
- Pro builder is a free 3D design package, much like Blender or Maya that you can use directly inside of Unity.
- I will be taking you through the process of modelling and texturing individual modular items that can later be pieced together to build larger assets for your games.
- I will be showing you a professional workflow for setting everything up from a blank scene through to a completed project.
- Once we have built all of the modular objects I will then show you the process of snapping items together to build a final piece. Because the items are modular it means you can lay them out in any way you want. So you can build lots of different levels just using the same pieces.
- We will then cover the process of baking light maps and adding post process effects to build a AAA quality scene.
- By the end of this course you will be really confident using Pro builder and you will have developed the skills to go onto design your own 3D assets for your games directly in Unity.
So, why not enrol today and I look forward to seeing you in my course.